Author Topic: I am insanely bored  (Read 3661 times)

Offline LordVerex

• Just do it already...
so i am just going to post random (and please note very poor quality) pictures of random MS paint works.... hazzah to the mundane!
"So I knew it wasn't just me. The madness was everywhere. These bombers were on a rampage."          -Battuta

"Get people on their feet quick and they're less likely to crawl away"     - Kyad

Offline LordVerex

• Just do it already...
"So I knew it wasn't just me. The madness was everywhere. These bombers were on a rampage."          -Battuta

"Get people on their feet quick and they're less likely to crawl away"     - Kyad

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
So you like the Hecate, right?
el hombre vicio...

Offline LordVerex

• Just do it already...
lol yes AND it was the easiest one to cut out around

Offline LordVerex

• Just do it already...
NEXT

Offline LordVerex

• Just do it already...
bleh.. bored again

Offline Mebber

Re: I am insanely bored
Don't want to waste a new Thread for this, but i was insanely bored too.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
 Axem, you know what to do.

And if you are insaneley bored... why not try drawing or something? Goodness knows we could use some cheap MS Paint a Freespace webcomic!

Also, this thread is old. Thanks for not polluting with another trash thread though.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Why didn't you post that in that thread in the JAD forum?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Mebber

And if you are insaneley bored... why not try drawing or something? Goodness knows we could use some cheap MS Paint a Freespace webcomic!

Because i'm a pretty bad drawer even though i like it, the only reason i passed art lessons in school without an E or F was because i labeled everything "abstract art". My skills in that department are limited to MS Paint collages and the like. But the comic idea is actually pretty nice, even if i can't actually draw. But given that paint is very cheap to use... maybe i could take some screenshots in FS, edit them cheaply with one of paint.nets tools and add narrative bubbles. I think this could produce something nice, maybe i'll try it out, thanks for the tip!

Quote from: Trivial Psychic
Why didn't you post that in that thread in the JAD forum?

Since that thread is for Axems actual models, i thought paint-stuff like this wouldn't fit there.

Hmm, nice font choice, befits the Shivans very well. What's it called?

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
hehe, Carl is drooling there.
el hombre vicio...

Offline Mebber

The font is called "Cenobyte" - dunno if it has something to do with the Cenobites, but i guess so, i searched for "font+terror" which i thought suits the shivans well.