Author Topic: What animes/series are you watching right now?  (Read 306906 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: What animes/series are you watching right now?
Almost done Attack on Titan.  Eren remains one of the singularly worst shounen protagonists I've ever seen.  And with the exception of two or three characters, the entire population of humanity has come down with a terminal case of stupid.  It's a miracle they've survived the previous century.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Ooooh I forgot entirely about that.

Scientist lady ftw.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
I look forward to Gundam: The Origin.

Need to catch up on Fate/Stay Night UBW.

And I bit the bullet and purchased the Senran Kagura anime. I still don't exactly "like" the series, but I do have to admit I like the brawling action and blatant stupidity and honesty in fanservice. It's one of the few genres that knows and glorifies its subject matter. Ninja's and boobs. Copious ass kicking, exactly everything that the Ye Olde Guard gaming media abhors 'cause they don't have a single tolerant bone in their bodies xP.

I got the 3ds game for the same reasons.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Finished the Clone Wars' (CGI) Lost Episodes. You know what? Whatever becomes if the new trilogy by JJ, good or bad, I do not care.
The cycle I wanted to see in Star Wars was mended by this series; I need no more.

Offline spamalot

• 2-∞ - User does not compute
    • Steam
Currently watching Battlestar Galactica. After playing Diaspora, it rekindled my fandom of it  :p

I'm also rewatching Gurren Lagann, because who doesn't like a good, ridiculous mecha anime?

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
Picked up VOTOMS

Seems like Fist of the North Star in Space.  They even had space ruffians attacking space villagers.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline Luis Dias

Almost done Attack on Titan.  Eren remains one of the singularly worst shounen protagonists I've ever seen.  And with the exception of two or three characters, the entire population of humanity has come down with a terminal case of stupid.  It's a miracle they've survived the previous century.

New series or still season 1? Gotta google if season 2 is already up there in the airwaves haven't thought about that series for a while now...

Nah, season 2 is still a ways off. That's what happens when you have a monthly updating manga and give it an anime adaptation so early.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline AdmiralRalwood

• The Cthulhu programmer himself!
    • Twitter
Someone pointed me towards Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun.

I cannot breathe. Send help.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Codethulhu GitHub wgah'nagl fhtagn.

schrödinbug (noun) - a bug that manifests itself in running software after a programmer notices that the code should never have worked in the first place.

When you gaze long into BMPMAN, BMPMAN also gazes into you.

"I am one of the best FREDders on Earth" -General Battuta

<Aesaar> literary criticism is vladimir putin

<MageKing17> "There's probably a reason the code is the way it is" is a very dangerous line of thought. :P
<MageKing17> Because the "reason" often turns out to be "nobody noticed it was wrong".
(the very next day)
<MageKing17> this ****ing code did it to me again
<MageKing17> "That doesn't really make sense to me, but I'll assume it was being done for a reason."
<MageKing17> **** ME
<MageKing17> THE REASON IS PEOPLE ARE STUPID
<MageKing17> ESPECIALLY ME

<MageKing17> God damn, I do not understand how this is breaking.
<MageKing17> Everything points to "this should work fine", and yet it's clearly not working.
<MjnMixael> 2 hours later... "God damn, how did this ever work at all?!"
(...)
<MageKing17> so
<MageKing17> more than two hours
<MageKing17> but once again we have reached the inevitable conclusion
<MageKing17> How did this code ever work in the first place!?

<@The_E> Welcome to OpenGL, where standards compliance is optional, and error reporting inconsistent

<MageKing17> It was all working perfectly until I actually tried it on an actual mission.

<IronWorks> I am useful for FSO stuff again. This is a red-letter day!
* z64555 erases "Thursday" and rewrites it in red ink

<MageKing17> TIL the entire homing code is held up by shoestrings and duct tape, basically.

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
http://a.pomf.se/fvoopo.webm  This.

That is all.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Started watching Black Mirror. Soooo goooooood.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Luis Dias

How do you watch it?

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken