Author Topic: A new MMORPG  (Read 1112 times)

Anyone here has ever played Crowfall? It's an upcoming fantasy MMO developed by ArtCraft Entertainment. The founders have amassed $38M to fund the project and more than 400K users have registered an account so far. The game is PvP-focused at its core, but there are many other things to do: crafting, building, exploration, politics, PvE, map creation, etc. Beta has just started and anyone can participate to it for free.

The Closed Beta does last for a long time (started in August) and they're fixing a lot of issues players complained about (about 300 fixes and tweak in a recent patch).

Big recent news is that the Passive Training system, that was worked on for years, has been obliterated in exchange for a item-based progression (disciplines and belts).

Mounts, caravans and refineries were added to the game. Performances improved quite a lot, thanks to the Unity engine optimization.

There still are gruesome elements in CF, namely the necromancy, grave digging and frankenstein-like mechanics.

Eh, I guess I'll give it a shot... You got referral code or anything?

EDIT: Oh lol you have to pay 50$ to test it. No thanks.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 11:29:30 am by Scourge of Ages »

Eh, I guess I'll give it a shot... You got referral code or anything?

EDIT: Oh lol you have to pay 50$ to test it. No thanks.
The game itself is $50, but the Closed Beta test is free. We just need to register an account on the official website and wait until we get invited (shouldn't take that long).

Ah, I thought it was gonna cost 50 even to get into the closed beta. Well I'll give it a shot if I get invited.