Author Topic: FS1 CBANIMS and TDANIMS  (Read 2610 times)

Offline SnakeEyes

• Lost generation
FS1 CBANIMS and TDANIMS
Hi all!!

I've been working for a long time with my cousin on FS media and multiplayer missions for us and our friends.

We have some good material that might come in handy for you and I don't know if you're interested. In this case is the entire CBANIMS and TechData Anims for weapons resized to llok bigger. Specially looks good towards playing in high res mode using the original FS Media. We have also all the mainhall menu screens with the FS 1 logo, cutscenes in avi format and other stuff.

We love Freespace and if that is interesting enough for you we would try to handle a copy of those files somehow.

My congratulations on the work of FSPort to all the staff!!
I feel like an exile......

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Do tell.  Via PM to me or Galemp, please. :)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Well, I got an email, but wilth nothing of interest in it...
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
We might be able to use the resized ani's or the main hall.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
This is the message:

Hi Galemp!!

I wrote a topic today about FS 1 media that might be interesting for you. I also told goober about it and just thought it would be a good idea....

:doubt:

So, are you gonna show us this stuff or what? ;)
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline SnakeEyes

• Lost generation
Well just where can I send some samples?

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Oh, right. You can't email attachments through HLP. My bad.

I'll reply to your email so you can send me something.

Offline SnakeEyes

• Lost generation
SnakeEyes wrote on 11-14-2003 07:25 PM:
Look I've made a zip with a resized Command Briefing animation of the avenger from the original size, to the actual 350x200 pixels, the same as the rest of all the anis I have. Also I've added some of the images we use in the menus like barracks and menu options with the FS1 logo. The mainhall is still the FS2 mainhall.

I've sent an e-mail with those samples to Mr Galemp.
I have made the same with Silent Threat media and.........hmmmmm...I was currently working on integrating the medals of FS1 for FS2....still bugging on that tho.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
SnakeEyes, welcome to HLP! Great to have you here. Sounds like some wonderful stuff you got there, too. :nod:

:welcome:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline SnakeEyes

• Lost generation
Hi!! Thanks for the welcome!

I was thinking that also the credit images for the credits screen could be added form FS1 (I have them in high and low res) or maybe they could even replace the FS2 ones like we did.