Author Topic: A quite possibly fake mention of Freespace 3  (Read 24767 times)

Offline Descenter

• Gamers Rule, but so do Thoes Who Make Them
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
A quite possibly fake mention of Freespace 3
Besides the obvious pun involved, the world of FreeSpace has not been involved with the console arena has it.  Kinda interesting that this is the first time anything FreeSpace has been mentioned for a Next Gen console.

BTW, Good work Goob
"War is like playing a game of chess.  You move units on a field, and stratiegically try to weaken the opposing force, a sort of... elequent ballet.  Sure you might lose a few units,.... but, at times, it all part of the plan..."

"Most of the human race really don't give a damn.  Well I do, and I try to do something about it by giving a damn."

Offline Ford Prefect

• 8D
  • Intelligent Dasein
I hate to burst the bubble, but how many people who read that list-- no, scratch that-- how many people, period, know what Freespace is?
"Mais est-ce qu'il ne vient jamais à l'idée de ces gens-là que je peux être 'artificiel' par nature?"  --Maurice Ravel

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Whooops.... I posted the list on several sites but since the previous one had gone down I used the one Goob hosted figuring that no one else really cares about FS3...

:nervous:

Never thought that would happen.

*Goes to post to say that Freepspace 3 is Frame City Killer...*

EDIT: I see that someone has already corrected the article.

:nervous:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 05:43:07 pm by 944 »

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Well, it still features constantly in magazines top xx games of all time features, so they'll be a few people who know what it is.  To a degree.

Originally posted by Deepblue
Whooops.... I posted the list on several sites

Get good pay?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 05:40:57 pm by 181 »

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Originally posted by aldo_14
Well, it still features constantly in magazines top xx games of all time features, so they'll be a few people who know what it is.  To a degree.

Get good pay?

No.

:rolleyes:

I posted a comment on Joystiq in the Turok article because the announcement of a new Turok pretty much proves its authenticity (apart from Goobs slight modification).

I posted the same thing on Gamespot as well as the Bungie.net forums. :nervous:

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Originally posted by aldo_14

Get good pay?
:lol: :yes: