Archived Boards > The 158th Banshee Squadron

The 158th is hiring freders! 8/22/11

(1/14) > >>

shiv:
Hi!

I'd like to announce that 158th is now hiring freders and mission designers willing to help.
Currently we need ~3-6 freders in our team.
He're requiments that you should fit if you'd like to join us:

* Variables usage
* SCP Sexps usage
* FREDer should put efforts in mission replayability
I'd like to see advanced fredding, very extended missions that aren't only action packed dogfight, but a good show of new SCP features and various dialogues. I'd be appriciated if fredder could make something more than just mission script, but it's not so much needed anyway ;)

If you'd like to join us post here. Mission example appreciated :)

EDIT:

Hey guys, everything in this post still holds true, even as of November 2010! Except I doubt Shiv wants your missions anymore, so if you're interested in FREDing for us, send a mission that demonstrates familiarity with the ideas listed above to [email protected]!

Right now we're looking at around 12 missions per act with a minimum of 3 more acts, but don't be afraid to apply if you think you've only got time for a mission or two; we need all the help we can get.

Thanks!

thesizzler

EDIT2: August 22, 2011

Hi everyone, all of you that frequent this board, we're still in crippling need of FREDders. If you haven't yet, check out this thread to see what ITNS is all about. Refer to the above information to see what we're looking for, if you feel you would like join us and FRED (or FRED and us depending on how you feel about FRED) don't be shy about inquiring.

134th Barracudas:
Actually, I can't develop, because I'm not so good in programming... But I can create some kind of campaign (missions and dialogues)... If you need me, just reply or send a PM

shiv:
Do you have any mission examples? I'd like to see what are you able to fred before we hire you ;)

134th Barracudas:
Ok, maybe I didn't explain me so well... I can't develop, but I can write the story, if you want... Sorry again for keeping you busy...

shiv:

--- Quote from: 134th Barracudas on July 08, 2008, 08:32:28 am ---Ok, maybe I didn't explain me so well... I can't develop, but I can write the story, if you want... Sorry again for keeping you busy...

--- End quote ---
No problem. :D For plot things ask thesizzler.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version