Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Tools

Acani

(1/2) > >>

mjn.mixael:
So, I want to request an update to Acani.

Specifically, for it to have the same functions as ANI Builder, but with command line controls.

Would this be possible/how difficult might this be?

Iss Mneur:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on February 17, 2011, 10:34:16 pm ---So, I want to request an update to Acani.

Specifically, for it to have the same functions as ANI Builder, but with command line controls.

Would this be possible/how difficult might this be?

--- End quote ---
What is Acani?  Where does it come from?

mjn.mixael:
it's in the freespace2_public source code download according to Goober. Goober built a test build for me just now.

It has a bug where certain pixels get messed up. I'm going to attach an example soon.

Also, it's command line interface doesn't accept the * wildcard. I would like it if I could tell it to convert *0000.pcx rather than have to put the whole test0000.pcx.

Spicious:
What does it do now and what do you want it to do?

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on February 17, 2011, 11:09:20 pm ---Also, it's command line interface doesn't accept the * wildcard. I would like it if I could tell it to convert *0000.pcx rather than have to put the whole test0000.pcx.

--- End quote ---
That sounds like a shell limitation.

Iss Mneur:

--- Quote from: Spicious on February 18, 2011, 07:42:13 am ---What does it do now and what do you want it to do?

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on February 17, 2011, 11:09:20 pm ---Also, it's command line interface doesn't accept the * wildcard. I would like it if I could tell it to convert *0000.pcx rather than have to put the whole test0000.pcx.

--- End quote ---
That sounds like a shell limitation.

--- End quote ---
IIRC mjn.mixael use Windows so that doesn't come as a surprise, cmd.exe is a pretty crappy shell.  On the other hand, it is very easy to emulate the feature in windows applications (if I can find the source).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version