Author Topic: Banned on home network  (Read 1367 times)

Banned on home network
Hi guys, it looks like my home computer got blacklisted on HLP.  I think it's cause I was using tor to browse it at school, and forgot to turn it off when I got home, so I got some spammy ip associated with me.  Anyways, I was able to get around the block by deleting all HLP cookies, and am able to browse HLP again, but when I try to use irc, it says  Closing Link: spftor2.privacyfoundation.de (*** Banned (DNS blacklist)).  Could I get off that blacklist?  Thanks!

Offtopic:  This was the question I had in mind for irc--how does the density setting correlate with real life?  Should I increment it in steps of 1, for something like a light fighter made of some new-fangled ultralight material vs. a heavy bomber with lots of molybdenum armor? 

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Banned on home network
Please ask offtopic questions where they aren't offtopic. There is no limit on the number of threads you can make.

As for your IRC issue, you need to contact Esper.net (assuming you wanted to use the hlp chat room) and ask them for support. Also, how about not using tor?
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Will do.  Tor usually works fine, I just use it cause the school network blocks HLP. 

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
but not tor? interesting.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together