Author Topic: FSPort Tech Wallpaper(s)  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
FSPort Tech Wallpaper(s)
An idea born out of insomnia and boredom. I plan on making more of these, but not the entire damn lineup.

Valkyrie, 1920x1080

Based off of the tech room screen I made for the mainhalls ages ago.

GTD Orion, 1920x1080
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:07:27 pm by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: FSPort Tech Wallpaper(s)
Orion added.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline NeonShivan

• Previously known as BTA
  • By the Omnisiah's grace.
Very interesting, but I would love to see a more detailed schematics for the Orion :)
In German even the most beautiful love letter sounds like an execution order -Mito

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \ All the Single Ladies

( •_•)
\(  (>
  /  \ All the Single Ladies

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \  Oh Oh Oh

Author of Dusk Wars - A modification for Freespace 2.

Offline CaptJosh

That's not the point of these. They're just desktop wallpapers.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Not to mention all the stuff that didn't need a visual reference is shoved in the text, anyway. :P

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Belatedly added to the website. :nervous:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Hurrah! Will make more soon.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I had to do it.

el hombre vicio...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:lol:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:lol:

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
****ing made my day :7
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
This is amazing :lol:
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.