Author Topic: Password protected SVN  (Read 3763 times)

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
Password protected SVN
Today I attempted to download BP multiplayer, with the short-term goal of using it to play an LAN game. However, Tortoise claims  the SVN is now password protected. Is BP Multi officially unavailable?
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Captain America

InsaneBaron's Fun-to-Read Reviews!
Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius - Silent Threat: Reborn - Operation Templar - Sync, Transcend, Windmills - The Antagonist - Inferno, Inferno: Alliance

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Password protected SVN
Hang on, I'm checking it out.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I didn't get a password request...

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
Weird. I've tryed multiple times.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Captain America

Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius - Silent Threat: Reborn - Operation Templar - Sync, Transcend, Windmills - The Antagonist - Inferno, Inferno: Alliance

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
And now it's working. Maybe you changed something just by testing it?

Bugs. They don't make sense :P