FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

RELEASE: GTTB Lightbringer

(1/4) > >>

TrashMan:

https://www.mediafire.com/?zrxrnxh0mxgxso7

"The Lightbringer is a late addition to the GTVA arsenal and the only bomber capable of mounting a specialized beam cannon for capital-ship assault. It was under development for years as engineers faced a lot of problems with the integration of the massive weapon. When the shivans arrived it still wasn't functional, but after a Vindhyachal bomber was captured and analyzed, the technical problems were solved and the ship pushed into service. Even so, the sheer power and cooling requirements necessitated a large chassis, making the Lightbringer second in size only to the Armageddon - a strategic bomber. Unlike the Armageddon, the Lightbringer isn't as ponderous or slow, but doesn't quite have it's ultra-thick armor. With 2 standard and 1 anti-fighter beam turret, it has good survivability."

- 4 LODs
- debris
- animated cooling hatches

If the main gun doesn't show up, rename the following:

Obliderator-wpn.tbm

to

Obliderator-wep.tbm

fightermedic:
interesting design, i like it

Nyctaeus:
I really like this one too. Can I extend the wings a bit, and turn it into atmospheric-capable gunship?

Colonol Dekker:
Can has P3D preview?

TrashMan:

--- Quote from: Betrayal on January 15, 2017, 11:05:07 am ---I really like this one too. Can I extend the wings a bit, and turn it into atmospheric-capable gunship?

--- End quote ---

Knock yourself out. By now it should be very well known that everyone can do whatever they want with my models

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version