FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

[RELEASE] Ancient Armamentarium Pack

(1/8) > >>

Nyctaeus:
A thread for my Ancient models releases. Recreational project without any specified goal other than having fun and practice of semi-organic geometry. I mostly upgrade already existing models and bring them to acceptable standards.

AC Iraklion - DOWNLOAD

Bryan See:
Thanks for the ship you modeled specifically for my Shattered Stars project, as the Galactic Rim Worlds corvette. However, I still need textures, namely creating the PBR assets plus the AO.

Nyctaeus:
I actually modelled it without purpose and without any project in mind. Just something I wanted to make, but if you found this appropiate for your project, you're also welcome to use it as whatever you want.

I cannot actually help with PBR textures, as I'm just starting my experiance with Substance Painter and stuff. Glosiness, roughtness or whatever maps you need to make is up to you. The only thing I can do is AO bake. Grab it from here.

HLD_Prophecy:
Nice job! ASW is pretty much my favorite mod ever, so this is a real treat to see. :D

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: PVD_Hope on August 08, 2017, 11:06:18 am ---Nice job! ASW is pretty much my favorite mod ever, so this is a real treat to see. :D

--- End quote ---
It is my favorite mod as well :P. I really regret that it died, and third chapter won't be made. At least I can make some Ancient starships. Perhaps one day I will update ASD Minos and other older ships.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version