Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Darkest Hour seriusly wth

(1/3) > >>

ShivanSpS:
This is i want to smash my head on the wall bad.

How im supposed to do this? I have no weapons avalible for turret supressing the only fighter i have gets almost insta killed near that final corvette, my wingmens are crap AND even if i managed to destroy the two beams facing the Indus(a feat by itselft), the Indus is so dumb that it walks in the shooting arc of the other two beams in the other side!

The only way to win this is pure blind luck. I know because i already win it a few times, and every one of that it felt just luck. Even if get the vicent, beta, alpha and gamma alive to the end. And it 100% cant be done whiout the Vincent to help filling the space with missiles. And thats luck because even at 40% it could die before or shortly after the indus arrive.

This mission should have the Paveway avalible, at least in limited number to fill 1 bank.

General Battuta:
Are you on latest version of BP? Difficulty?

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: ShivanSpS on March 16, 2018, 11:57:24 pm ---AND even if i managed to destroy the two beams facing the Indus(a feat by itselft), the Indus is so dumb that it walks in the shooting arc of the other two beams in the other side!

--- End quote ---
If memory serves, the ship actually rolls to present its undamaged beams.

ShivanSpS:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 08:43:22 am ---Are you on latest version of BP? Difficulty?

--- End quote ---

yes on medium. with 3.8.0.

The Indus cant kill that corvette and the player cant do much to help because he has no tools avalible for that, other than doing a suicidal attack on the beams with all fighters, the anti-ship beams have WAY too much hitpoints, even so the AAA Beams can kill you and you cant do much about it.

The only way to win this is having the Vatican and almost full wings alive and hope you can distract the AAA guns at the exact moment so both the Vatican and the Indus deliver that first wave of missiles, that makes all the diference, if not, there is no way, because the player will be damaged and its crazy to get close with all those AAA beams, all wings will be dead or almost dead, and if you kill the anti-ship beams makes almost no diference as well because the Indus and the Vatican will be unable to deliver more damage or at least a significant amount of damage and the Indus will walk inside the shooting arc of the beams of the other side, SPECIALLY if the corvette gets disabled, that is also a very likely possibility.

-And the Vatican, depending were it is when the corvetter arrives, it may get killed or almost killed whiout anyone could do anything about it-

Maybe newer versions changed the mission behavior, but this is a classic get in and destroy turrets mission, Brie says it as well, so i find it odd i have no tools to do that. Javelin and Hellfire are very ineffective for this.

This is the only mission in the entire campaign that im not sure what to do, there are several difficult missions, but its only a matter of doing what needs to be done.

General Battuta:
Are you running the latest version of BP, not SCP? Up to date from Knossos or the installer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version