Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Universal Truth how do you even finish that?

(1/4) > >>

ShivanSpS:
OK, IM THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN DRIVEN INSANE HERE.

There is not even a hint, and the general lack of voice acting is making things complicated here since i cant keep up, at the end i run to the nodes to link up thats the best thing i can think up, but at this point ive petty much tried half of them and im just done, i dont want to do this anymore, it takes too long just to get there and once im there i have no idea of what is going on, i run to a node, i link up, then some images appear and i get what appears to be a intentional warning that i cant click continue half of the time so i must kill the process. The other half is just failed outcome.

Please for future reference just drop a usefull hint in recommendations because this is no fun at all. And please, if the warning is intended, it sure looks so, while is appreciated, just DONT DO THAT, sometimes W10 causes some wierd thing where you cant click the buttons on FSO errors, it minimizes it wharever you click.

Nightmare:
Well it's the second last mission so you can extract the final one, rename it, and play/watch it. IIRC everything in that mission is summed up there. That's how I did it.

General Battuta:
Wut

This mission shouldn't be hard. By 'at the end' do you mean where there's a large cluster of jump nodes? While Vishnans chase you and creepy music plays?

Just go to the node labeled Ken, right at the center of the formation, and fly into it.

ShivanSpS:
Its not "hard" just i have no idea of what is going on, im missing half of the stuff because Ken -and the shivan comm nodes- has no simulated voice and the text dissapear too quickly.

I watched a video, yes i need to go to Ken, how im have to know i have to go there when all those nodes are named after characters? ken says "find a way out" he could at least say "find a way to me", there is no hint AT ALL, not even in the recomendations after failing once, it already takes 20 minutes just to get to this part, there is no checkpoint. Hell i only went to the nodes only because that was the way to get out of dreamscape. I dont want a directive that says "go to ken node" but come on, i did figure out correctly i had to go to the nodes, and probably everyone can, i dont understand why it should be clear that i had to go to Ken in this part.

Rhymes:
If you're missing the messages, press your f4 key and go to messages. Then you can sit and read to your heart's content.

Also:

Ken says "Find a way to me"

There is a node that is labeled "Ken"

You want to find a way to Ken, and there is a node with his name. Maybe go to it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version