FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

[RELEASE] Ugly Kitbashed Stuff Pack

(1/5) > >>

Nyctaeus:
Yeee, so...

There was a project. Yeah, a project! Short one, FS1-themed, classic etc. Won't go further into details because no mod, no progress, no plans, no whatever. I was working on some models for this mod and we decided with co-author that we will make this using lower poly, community available assets to avoid neverending asset development... And as you all know I'm lazy, busy and generally not a kind guy. This mod won't happen, so I see no reason why I should keep those uglies exclusive. Ya know the drill.

So here is the dump!

What it contains? Mostly models by other people, like Moonred, Scooby_Doo, Trashman, Raven and possibly others adopted to post-GW Sol scenario. Some terran models, some Ancients, some reskins, some variants, some semi-HTLs of older existing ships etc. Even somekind of ugly HTL of c914's Morana kitbashed from HTL Hades. Some of them are really old, but nothing below mid-poly standard. All with baked textures. Everything is usable, some of them even have tables, some of them have polgrish tech descriptions but I cannot guarantee if you find anything that look better than "not that terrible". And of course, nothing is tested at all :D

Wait! What?! Why Nyx is doing ugly stuff again? Why can't he keep any quality standards and instead he keep releasing piles of bull***t one after another? Good question! The answer is even better: I already released everything from this project that is pretty, like Corybant and Silenus from ASW3 dump, HTL Bellerophon and finally one of my most beloved children - The Vali.

Use at your discretion... Or not! Because I don't even care! Whatever you find usable may be used in your upcoming glorious FS mods.

Nightmare:
Yummy, content~ :)

I like this stuff. Any words what the mod was about? The Draugr looks like the GTF Nymph from Twist of Fate.

Colonol Dekker:
Thanks for your kind donation to he community model pool.  :yes:

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on May 30, 2018, 01:35:30 am ---Yummy, content~ :)

I like this stuff. Any words what the mod was about? The Draugr looks like the GTF Nymph from Twist of Fate.

--- End quote ---
Sol divided on multiple factions [yeah, again!], no shivans... But with Ancients.

It's SolCommand's model. Droid converted it independently long time ago. Longer variant was supposed to be heavy fighter for one of factions.

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on May 30, 2018, 06:54:58 am ---Thanks for your kind donation to he community model pool.  :yes:

--- End quote ---

Seconded

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version