Author Topic: I am really bad at Mission 19.  (Read 1265 times)

I am really bad at Mission 19.
I really suck at this mission, I have tried 6 times trying to complete the objectives and every single time I have been discovered and destroyed within 6 seconds. Can someone walk me through the mission so I can get on with the story?

Re: I am really bad at Mission 19.
quick and not so subtle way:

Spoiler:
Fly straight in, staying away from the the Steele's-Ship's-Name and the attendant awacs, scan Artemis Station's comms system, then go up the shaft of the installation and scan the weapons system. ((Sensors were bugged for me and took way longer than it should have to find the right angle, but you can just as well ignore it, especially because it is pretty close to the awacs radar range.)) Then play the signal gauge game which takes either forever or almost no time at all, depending on your luck until you find the one which is carrying Clark Henrikson. If getting a fix with the signal gauge and whatnot isn't working out, you can directly scan them all by looping out and scanning from the back of the transport flights forward without being seen, just match speeds and gently slide into range.

Then go up and scan/hack the nearest mjolnir and tell it to shoot the transport. * I can't remember if you can hack right away after scanning weapons or if it is on a timer, I think the latter though.

Hope that helps.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline aeon48m

• Trying to make SGWP3
    • Minecraft
Spoiler:
It is always Omega 1.
"Hell, ultra-AAA's are more powerfull than the sgreen, but then again, those are meant ot literaly sodemise fighters with their long powerfull shaft."

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Spoiler:
It is always Omega 1.

Not true.

Spoiler:
My first time playing it was Lambda 2
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Flak

Spoiler:
I did all above, except I didn't use the Mjolnir. In my case it was Lambda 1. I just snuck up quietly behind it, fire my missiles to knock out its engine and shoot it until it blows up. I then deploy the kamikaze transport as a distraction and bug out.

Offline Veers

SPOILERS!!!!

Spoiler:
My first run it was Lambda 1, Second run it was Omega 2. Choas ensured pretty quickly though  :beamz:
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3