Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > The Scroll of Atankharzim

debugging Irkalla Passes for CT27

<< < (7/7)

CT27:
"Clear Goals" works and all ships were able to jump out.

(I will test the other one later but I just wanted to post this while it's still fresh in my mind)

EDIT:  I just tested "Removed Cues".  It's not perfect but it works.  What I mean is all ships except the Halifax jumped out.  However, since you get the 'save Halifax' secondary objective before it jumps out Command told me I saved it in the debriefing.  So this version of the mission isn't technically perfect but it still works kind of and I was able to progress.

EDIT2:  Just to be sure, I tried the mission file that had both fixes in it again (the download link you gave a few posts ago before this recent one with two files), and it still worked fine with all ships jumping out.  I think I'll keep that one in place for now if that's okay.

Goober5000:
That's ... strange.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this.  And none of the changes I made affected the Halifax in any way.

However, I'll include these changes in the next version of Scroll, so that anyone who may have had your problem but didn't post will still be able to play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version