Archived Boards > Archived The Apocalypse Project Threads

News and Updates Thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

Grug:
Thanks Setekh. :)

Any WIP shots would be showing old ingame models etc. Along with new features of the SCP the scope of TAP has both expanded yet become more focused on certain elements. Increasing the quality of the models & textures being one of the main concepts, so we desperatly need more modeller's and texture artists.

The story has become a central focus point for the entire mod. We hope to achieve a quality story comparable to the first Homeworld, but from a different perspective.

I'll post any WIP shots of new model's and textures etc as they come. :)

Roanoke:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Grug

Increasing the quality of the  textures
--- End quote ---

I've been puting alot of thought into this too. See the internal

Grug:
Indeed. :)

Hmmm, we might have some screenshots to show soonish after-all. :D

2FB:
nice to hear the mos still arpung, I can help with some music, check http://www.2fb.net for more information, I will upload sime music to the page soon, but I want to waint until Wing Commander Stand Off chatper 2 is release to release my music

Grug:
If you can bring the same kind of epic music quality of the Homeworld series to TAP, then thats great news indeed.

PM me if your seriously interested. You can send samples of music to me alone if you want, I won't share it if that is your wish.

I've actually been chatting about music for TAP with some other guys who were playing around, check the convo out if you like.
We can chat further via PM's if you'd like. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version