Archived Boards > Archived Machina Terra Threads

MT Dead

(1/6) > >>

ShadowWolf_IH:
Are you nuts?  MT will Never Die.  Yeah some of us are out doing some real life stuff. and MT is in  lull....but that doesn't mean that we are dying.  not even close.  MT is still my favorite mod and a source of pride to all who have worked on the staff.  Some of what we accomplished is just this side of miracle working.  As far as progress goes....the missions are soooo close to being done, and i know that others have been working hard on the interface art and model/texture cleaning.  MT is still alive, and still friggin rocks.

There is your progress report.  Let's now lay the "sad" thread to rest.

Goober5000:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by ShadowWolf_IH
Yeah some of us (me and Sapphire included) are out doing some real life stuff....mainly her health, which is improving
--- End quote ---
Yay!

Kosh:
MT isn't dead? You guys had me fooled. :p

--- Quote ---Yeah some of us (me and Sapphire included) are out doing some real life stuff....mainly her health, which is improving....
--- End quote ---

Glad to hear it. :)

--- Quote ---As far as progress goes....the missions are soooo close to being done, and i know that others have been working hard on the interface art and model/texture cleaning.
--- End quote ---

So does that mean it will be released in a few months or less?

ShadowWolf_IH:
man nuts can go from one extreme to the other.....
we have no projected release date.:)

WMCoolmon:

--- Quote ---mainly her health, which is improving
--- End quote ---

I was just wondering about that tonight (hence finding this thread), good to hear. :)

Oh, and MT not being dead...that's good too, I guess.... :p ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version