General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Happy BofD day

(1/2) > >>

Battlecarrier01:
While technically speaking we still have an hour to go where this server is based, but on feb. 28th some time in the future was the battle of Deneb. Let us honor those brave pilots that have yet to be born  

------------------
BC01

NeoHunter:
ATTENTION!!!! *Everybody salutes*  

------------------
GTD Excellence
NeoHunter<              [b][email protected][/b]                            >                  

Upcoming campaign: Fury Storm

Setekh:
I honour those three Medusa pilots, one of whom was destroyed by about 20 dragons, the other two of which were toasted by the Lucifer's Shivan Super Laser. I also honour that Herc pilot who was taken down by what looked like a single MX-50  

*salutes!*

Griffon UK:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Setekh:
I also honour that Herc pilot who was taken down by what looked like a single MX-50
--- End quote ---

You did notice that a Manticore was pummeling its shielding...

must have been Beta code...

------------------
Temporal Mechanics

Starwing:
I honor all those people on this poor Orion, that was NOT the Galatea   (I just played the mission and: 1. The Eva could not have been there- but maybe it was Eva's ghost? 2. The Galatea was hit from the front and not the side 3. The Galatea made a nice explosion)

No, seriously, it must have been the Galatea, cause there were only two Orions in Deneb, and it definately was not the Bastion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version