Hosted Projects - Standalone > Fate of the Galaxy

Want to Join Fate of the Galaxy? Staff Positions Open!

(1/10) > >>

brandx0:
We're looking for a few good people to fill in some areas we're lacking in.  All applications must be accompanied by a submission of previously created work.  It does not necessarily have to be "published" work, but anything you've created that we can take a look at to see if you're fit for the job.  Prove to us that you're what we're looking for!

The following positions are open:
3d Graphics Artist

* See our WIP and work needed list for available and needed ships.
* If you can't model and texture the whole thing to completion, we're unlikely to have anyone on the team that has the time and ability to do it for you.
* The best way to bring your work to our attention is to simply post your WIP or completed material in the forum for feedback.
* If nothing in our work needed list strikes your fancy, be awayre that quality submissions are always appreciated and often accepted for ships that aren't currently in our lineup.
2d Graphics Artist

* UI refresh
* Planet backgrounds
Please submit your applications in a private message to Chief1983. 

Please also note that we are not currently accepting applications for the following:  "Idea guys", "Star Wars experts" or Testers (invite only currently)
This may change in the future.

blowfish:
I can convert models, provided they're ready for conversion (textured, no mesh errors, etc, preferably not having to play around with the hierarchy in TrueSpace as well).

brandx0:
A lot of our model artists are just that, artists, and as such, we'll need someone to point out where models need to be fixed, such as things with hierarchy, mesh errors and the like, hence the note in there about converters working closely with said modelers.

blowfish:

--- Quote from: brandx0 on April 04, 2008, 08:04:43 pm ---A lot of our model artists are just that, artists, and as such, we'll need someone to point out where models need to be fixed, such as things with hierarchy, mesh errors and the like, hence the note in there about converters working closely with said modelers.

--- End quote ---

I can notice those things, I just won't convert a model with problems.  I could easily point things like that out to modelers.  It really helps when the modelers themselves know what has to be done to successfully convert a model though (even if they can't do it themselves).

chief1983:
Actually I've wanted to familiarize myself with that process as well, maybe you could help me out with it too.  I'm not so creative but I think I could get pretty good at cleaning things up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version