Archived Boards > Archived The Apocalypse Project Threads

The Apocalypse Project needs you! [READ THE THREAD BEFORE APPLYING]

(1/5) > >>

pecenipicek:
The Apocalypse Project's basic idea is to bring the Homeworld universe to the FSO engine, showing the perspective of pilots of the smallest craft, not of the commanders who control entire fleets. The project started some six and a half years ago, and so far... the current team has accomplished much more than all previous teams together. However, to ensure that we can actually deliver the goods, so to say, we need more people. 

Openings:

* Modellers, with experience with remodelling ships
* Texture artists with experience in creating Diffuse, Specular, Glow and Normal maps
* Animated Effects artists who are familiar with the basic animation structure of the FSO engine
* Media Artist, Creation / Editing of Videos
* Sound Effects artist with experience making or remaking explosion sounds, thruster sounds and so on...
* FREDders, with experience with FSO SEXP's
All who are interested send a PM to pecenipicek here or email me at [email protected] with examples of your previous work.
To those who will apply, please, do know that there is going to be a lot of work involved, so if you're not seriously interested in this, please do not apply then.

pecenipicek, The Apocalypse Project team leader

Topgun:
I really would like to help, but don't have the time.
if you need something quick and easy for me to do (shine, glow maps, or some easy effects like a bullet effect or something), go ahead and ask.

pecenipicek:

--- Quote from: pecenipicek on July 05, 2008, 07:51:19 pm ---All who are interested send a PM to pecenipicek here or email me at [email protected] with examples of your previous work.
To those who will apply, please, do know that there is going to be a lot of work involved, so if you're not seriously interested in this, please do not apply then.

pecenipicek, The Apocalypse Project team leader

--- End quote ---
I have bolded the really important part for you. Also, please, do read where any applications are supposed to go.

Topgun:
that's why I warned you, because I know I don't have much time.
sorry for not pm'ing though. you should really lock the topic if you don't want people posting though.

pecenipicek:
its more of a test to see if people can do what they're told :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version