Archived Boards > Archived The Apocalypse Project Threads

The TAP Recruitment effort, V2

(1/8) > >>

Pyro MX:
Hello fellow fans,

As you may now, for those who have been looking out on the forums lately, we are actually in the process of recruiting members into the project, mainly modelers. The success of the campaign will have decisive effects regarding the direction of the project. So if this just piqued your curiosity, read on!

If you ever wanted to be part of the project, now is the best time to apply! We are looking for 3D modelers. Assets that needs to be produced include both Hiigaran and Vaygr ships and background elements. Tasks range from modeling, tweaking and texturing. But one thing is sure, there is job to do.

In short, we urgently need:

* Modelers (building from scratch, converting models, tweaking existing models...)
* Texture artists
We also have some jobs open in the FRED and testing department.

Interested? Reply in this very post. Specify the work you wish to accomplish. If you have any past experience, cool stuff you'd like to show to us, you are encouraged to do so. Me and Dark Knight (and Pecenipicek, should he get back in time  :lol:) will read and check your stuff and come back to you as soon as we can to give you the juicy details (well not necessarily that juicy). Please note that we do this in our spare time, so don't take it personal if the response doesn't come the second you answered us.

Can you turn a cube into a battlecruiser? We'd like to see you in action!

Rodo:
I'm in, I have no previous experience on modeling but I'm trying to finish my second model so far-

I can make you some basic desings, with time maybe even something more elavorated, the downside of this is that I suck at texturing.

You can count me in for fredding and maybe for background stuff as well.

Mongoose:
Newsified.  Hopefully you guys find the people that you need to keep this going. :)

rbxplayer:
I can help with the testing and grammar checking

MatthTheGeek:
If you intend to import meshes and textures from HW2 I can do it, I've a solid modding experience of HW2 even if I'm a bit busy those times :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version