Archived Boards > The Unification War

UW Act II Demo Release

<< < (23/24) > >>

Lorric:

--- Quote from: InsaneBaron on December 04, 2013, 08:03:02 pm ---He answered my question by hiring me. ;)

--- End quote ---
Huh?

X3N0-Life-Form:
I think he's been hired to review the campaign so that they can make it nice and shiny for the rest of us ;)

InsaneBaron:

--- Quote from: X3N0-Life-Form on December 07, 2013, 01:56:44 pm ---I think he's been hired to review the campaign so that they can make it nice and shiny for the rest of us ;)

--- End quote ---

I can't give away too much, but let's just say I'm now on the TVWP putting my established skillset to use  ;)

Lorric:

--- Quote from: InsaneBaron on December 08, 2013, 12:26:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: X3N0-Life-Form on December 07, 2013, 01:56:44 pm ---I think he's been hired to review the campaign so that they can make it nice and shiny for the rest of us ;)

--- End quote ---

I can't give away too much, but let's just say I'm now on the TVWP putting my established skillset to use  ;)

--- End quote ---
You got badged. :)

Your "established skillset" is reviewing. So I guess X3N0-Life-Form's guess is correct.

InsaneBaron:

--- Quote from: Lorric on December 08, 2013, 12:32:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: InsaneBaron on December 08, 2013, 12:26:12 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You got badged. :)

Your "established skillset" is reviewing. So I guess X3N0-Life-Form's guess is correct.

--- End quote ---

Pretty close!  ;7

Anyway, I've gotta sign off HLP for a few days- exam week and all. Adios Amigos!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version