Archived Boards > The Unification War

I'm in your POF, fixing your polies.

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mobius:
Please, do it. :)

Nyctaeus:

Goober, what do you think about finishing this model for TVWP? Moonred made it, it's better in every aspect than current Saggitarius. If you're interested, I can talk with Moon. I also sended a Reliant to him.

-Norbert-:
At first glace I though that was a bomber  :lol: Reminds me a bit of the Hazel from WoD... or more likely the other way round, since TVWP was released first.

--- Quote ---Some, not all.
--- End quote ---
Care to elaborate a bit? Which ones are in, which ones aren't?

Goober5000:

--- Quote from: Betrayal on November 08, 2010, 03:22:55 pm ---
Goober, what do you think about finishing this model for TVWP? Moonred made it, it's better in every aspect than current Saggitarius. If you're interested, I can talk with Moon. I also sended a Reliant to him.
--- End quote ---
I'm handing off my TVWP project leader responsibilities now that Chapter 1 is out, so if you have a good idea and want to run with it, by all means have at it.  I don't think there's a formal project leader structure yet but T-Man is probably the closest to being a leader at this point.

If you want my personal opinion, the model does look very nice. :nod:

--- Quote from: -Norbert- on November 08, 2010, 04:31:40 pm ---Care to elaborate a bit? Which ones are in, which ones aren't?
--- End quote ---
I don't actually know at this stage; I'd have to look at the file timestamps in the VP.  The best thing to do is probably to upload all of the TVWP data into an SVN respository somewhere, and then use that as a base for future TVWP development.  (See also comment above about project leadership.)

Col. Fishguts:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on November 07, 2010, 03:53:29 pm ---Col. Fishguts, this is very cool work you've been doing.  Would you like to join the TVWP team?  We have a couple of new users expressing interest, so maybe all you new folks might be able to revamp the TVWP and start working on future chapters. :)

--- End quote ---

Well, I'd like to polish up the graphical assets (POFs, textures), so yes I'd be interested in joining for that. I'm also interested to have a look at those unusable high-poly models you mentioned, maybe there's something salvageable....

I can't FRED for **** though, so when it comes to get future chapters started, I can't help in that department.... I only make things pretty ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version