Archived Boards > Stellar Assault

Welcoming Our New Team Member: ShadowsOfLight!

(1/2) > >>

AndrewofDoom:
Yes, boys and girls. The very man who worked on that nice music for Syrk has joined our team to make them muzaks! He piqued my interest when I heard his music in the Syrk demo, so I showed him his stuff to Quanto and he was interested to. And after some elegant, diplomatic conversations, he decided to give us a sample. We asked him to do remake of the selection screen from the 32x version of Stellar Assault, and we received it. All Quantos, Dooms, and Spoons rejoiced.

So, in a roundabout way of saying it, ShadowsOfLight is now in possession of a sexy Feather 1 badge. So, everyone glares at you in envy and wants to see you dead we welcome you to our team!

You can listen to his remake here! Attached below is the original song from the game for reference.

Hey Quanto, shouldn't this be your job? =p

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Quanto:

--- Quote from: AndrewofDoom on April 30, 2011, 11:31:44 pm ---Hey Quanto, shouldn't this be your job? =p

--- End quote ---

The Quanto is happy with the work andy does for him.
The Quanto would also like welcome ShadowsofLight to the SAFSO team!

ShadowsOfLight:

--- Quote from: AndrewofDoom on April 30, 2011, 11:31:44 pm ---And after some elegant, diplomatic conversations, he decided to give us a sample.

--- End quote ---

What can I say? I was swayed by your sweet words. :P

headdie:
Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a more serious note, hope the SA team is as happy with your work as we are

Rodo:
Congrats Shadow, may you deliver moar awesome tracks :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version