Archived Boards > Homeworld: Blue Planet

RELEASE - HWBP Classic Demo

<< < (15/15)

MatthTheGeek:
Massive bumpage.

T-Man:
Oooh glad to see this up :); still remember this fondly particularly the gauntlet (other-side-of-map-jumping and reversing-while-firing Nara's for the win :pimp:).

Never actually tried mods on Steam (wanted to avoid having to re-install constantly) but if I get my head around them shall definitely install mate :).

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: T-Man on February 26, 2015, 04:41:23 am ---Never actually tried mods on Steam (wanted to avoid having to re-install constantly) but if I get my head around them shall definitely install mate :).

--- End quote ---
Part of the point of the workshop is to make installing mods as painless as possible; you shouldn't have to reinstall even if a mod is completely screwed up.

T-Man:

--- Quote from: AdmiralRalwood on February 26, 2015, 06:17:17 pm ---Part of the point of the workshop is to make installing mods as painless as possible; you shouldn't have to reinstall even if a mod is completely screwed up.

--- End quote ---
Ahh I see they've built a mod switcher into the launcher so no more having to constantly uninstall; Heavens sighted! Demo grabbed, darn haven't played in ages. If you need me I'll be fragging a Raynor.

Really looking forward to the re-release Matt; All the best with it! :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version