Archived Boards > The Apocalypse Project

Announcement of closure.

<< < (4/4)

Colonol Dekker:
Awww booooh, 'tis a genuine shame.

If you want to release my Vaygr lance thing effect and .tbl info. you can. The in-game sounds not withstanding. (Relic assets obv) Any stuff i did is free for all.

pecenipicek:

--- Quote from: Dragon on January 23, 2013, 11:14:25 am ---Do you intend to keep the unreleased data backed up somewhere? If somebody wanted to make another HW2 mod, those assets could give him a bit of a head start.
--- End quote ---
Read my long post above.

--- Quote ---Also, could you release certain parts of table files? I'm interested in muzzle flashes in particular, though other stuff (like guns, beams and such) could also come in handy.

--- End quote ---
No. The muzzle flashes were crap since i didnt understand them initially and never made them look nice. And a hell no to the other stuff.

--- Quote from: Dekker on January 23, 2013, 11:20:38 am ---Awww booooh, 'tis a genuine shame.

If you want to release my Vaygr lance thing effect and .tbl info. you can. The in-game sounds not withstanding. (Relic assets obv) Any stuff i did is free for all.

--- End quote ---
i have no idea where most of that stuff ended up at. i dont think i ever actually integrated the vaygr lance ingame either. i'll rummage through the site backup tomorrow and see if its hiding there somewhere.

elorran:
Its been a while since I checked in on things and a friend just pointed me to this thread.

I still have some of the much earlier stuff we did and an assortment of models converted by various members of the older teams.  I'll spend some time over the weekend to dig out the backups and the community can have the material to do as it pleases.  Its long over due that we at least see something constructive come out of this labour of love that began so many years ago.

pecenipicek:
Thread locked due to lack of intelligent comments. Last 3 comments removed also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version