Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

BWO in 2017

<< < (2/8) > >>

Spoon:

--- Quote from: JSRNerdo on March 14, 2017, 05:05:06 pm ---Then take that **** over! Get in the team and start doin' all the things!

--- End quote ---
Ha
Haha
It's funny because you have no idea what kind of conversations happened exactly about this subject. But it's probably not proper that I leak any of it at this moment.
Just take my word for it that I have made an attempt to save BWO, but that it doesn't want to be saved.

CT27:
Someone said a few months ago that they were working on an updated BWO demo...so even that's been canned?

General Battuta:
Nothing's been canned or uncanned. No decisions have been made, no one's talking, there's just no activity.

Spoon:

--- Quote from: CT27 on March 15, 2017, 02:51:32 pm ---Someone said a few months ago that they were working on an updated BWO demo...so even that's been canned?

--- End quote ---
That's been completed, but thats most likely the only thing that ever will.

CT27:

--- Quote from: Spoon on March 15, 2017, 03:38:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: CT27 on March 15, 2017, 02:51:32 pm ---Someone said a few months ago that they were working on an updated BWO demo...so even that's been canned?

--- End quote ---
That's been completed, but thats most likely the only thing that ever will.

--- End quote ---

If the new demo's been released, is there a link for it?  I didn't see an announcement about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version