Archived Boards > Mjn.Mixael's Render Boutique

Request for CBAnims

<< < (2/4) > >>

SilverAngelX:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on July 18, 2020, 08:32:25 pm ---These requests are super easy. I'd be glad to. Give me a couple days.

--- End quote ---
Thank you, much appreciated. Please, take your time.

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on July 18, 2020, 05:06:08 pm ---Tech cb anims aren't really needed are they?  You could screen capture it in the tech room and just add stuff in (free post processor of your choice)

--- End quote ---
Yes, I could capture the rotating model in the tech room or the anim from ship selection. But the "stuff" to add is the thing. For that to look authentic to the common style of tech cb anims I'd either have to recreate it from scratch or capture another anim and try to insert the right model and text into it. That is a lot of work, still with a high chance that it looks sloppy. I would have had to go that route if Mjn.Mixael had no time. But since he has time and (as he said in the Shelves thread) templates for that kind of anims it's apparently a "super easy" task for him to create authentic high quality tech cb anims. So, I'm glad he offers this kind of service here.

KR, Silver

Colonol Dekker:
No worries buddy.   Always good to ask,  I'm the kind of guy who likes to encourage people to try their hand at things though.   👍👍

MJX is a major asset to the community here.  We're lucky he didn't go to wing commander boards 😂

perihelion:
Seconded! :nod:

mjn.mixael:
GTF Kulas

GTB Rhea

Node Map as requested.

Right-click -> Save As. The PNGs are APNGs and will work in FSO.

SilverAngelX:
Thanks a lot.

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on July 19, 2020, 02:35:54 pm ---MJX is a major asset to the community here.
--- End quote ---
Absolutely!

KR, Silver

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version