Author Topic: Is this really possible?  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Razor

Is this really possible?
I was woundering, is it really possible to take screenshots faster and use them as frames later on when you want to make an in-game animation. I tryed this by holdning the F12 key and playing but I didn't get any results.

Please assist.

Offline Odyssey

• Stormrider
Is this really possible?
Yes, it is possible. Do a search on google for a 'screen capture program' or something. Hypersnap is good, but it needs registering. There should be some free ones around...

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Is this really possible?
I have one called CamStudio; it is free and works much better than HyperCam for me. (I think HyperSnap can only do still shots) I haven't tried it for FS2, but it should work fairly well.

The other solution is to hit print screen hundreds of times in succession. :D

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Is this really possible?
Strange. Holding F12 works for me...

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Is this really possible?
Yes, by default it is said to work so. But using screen capture progs, would be the best idea. If you want to get your average TV quality fps.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
Is this really possible?
Originally posted by Stunaep
If you want to get your average TV quality fps.

Assuming your running on a dual-processor amd-xp 2.2ghz computer...
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Is this really possible?
Originally posted by CP5670
I have one called CamStudio; it is free and works much better than HyperCam for me.  

Where can I get this?
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Is this really possible?
Buy a graphics card with video-out and TV in. Record on yer VCR using the tv-out and then play it and record using the TV Softwares video capture. Slightly more expensive but you end up with high quality video from yer new top-end graphics card and a TV card which can be used to deco.....err....nevermind.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator