FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RELEASE: New Path Chapter 1

<< < (2/7) > >>

KarvedOnions:
Is there any particular reason why the MV_Advanced packages are required? I'm really interested in getting this mod and it looks cool but I don't want to risk the several gigabyte download size when it requires packages that are meant only for higher end machines and I have a very basic PC.

SilverAngelX:

--- Quote from: KarvedOnions on July 19, 2021, 01:03:18 pm ---Is there any particular reason why the MV_Advanced packages are required?
--- End quote ---
To be honest, I'm not sure whether I had a particular reason when I set up the dependencies (it was a while ago). I will have a look and check if I can remove it as a required package for the next version.

KarvedOnions:
If you do I'll be very interested in checking out New Path, thanks for the response

praseodym:
First mission: If ignoring the Acheron and after the fight, if I try to complete the waypoints, the "subspace transmission" occurs (again), even after the Acheron left the field!

Fusion:
There are some spelling errors, and it is possible to break some things(eg. take out turrets before they're supposed to fire and destroy a ship), but the campaign as a whole was good. The live action GNN cutscenes were good, and kudos to Mjn for helping create command briefing animations - it really differentiated this campaign from a lot of the other stuff out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version