Community Projects > The FreeSpace Upgrade Project

[WIP]SD Lucifer

(1/3) > >>

Oddgrim:
For those not privy to #fsu on discord, heres what I have been laboring on as of late.

aaargh!

FrikgFeek:
The SD Lucifer is so 2003, we need an HD Lucifer or even a 4K Lucifer.

0rph3u5:
Get the pot ready, Space Lobster is on the menu :D

Really nice work as always. Really like the horns,

Trivial Psychic:
Lookin' really nice.  I see you've created physical subsystems for the reactors.  I do see a lack of the side-claws just aft of the forward booms, and the fighterbay entrance is nearly invisible.  May I assume that the fighterbay isn't ready yet?

Oddgrim:

--- Quote from: FrikgFeek on April 30, 2021, 03:48:16 pm ---The SD Lucifer is so 2003, we need an HD Lucifer or even a 4K Lucifer.

--- End quote ---

um, dunno what you are about the textures will be atleast 4k and the raws 8k  :lol:

--- Quote from: 0rph3u5 on April 30, 2021, 05:01:31 pm ---Get the pot ready, Space Lobster is on the menu :D

Really nice work as always. Really like the horns,

--- End quote ---
thanks!

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on April 30, 2021, 07:12:55 pm ---Lookin' really nice.  I see you've created physical subsystems for the reactors.  I do see a lack of the side-claws just aft of the forward booms, and the fighterbay entrance is nearly invisible.  May I assume that the fighterbay isn't ready yet?

--- End quote ---

The side claws or the bombarment cannon, I assume you are talking about has been expandedand and built into a animatied system with protective armour. c:

The fighterbay there is no room for it, the area is squished by several subsystems so theres a real clowncar or monstercloset effect going on here :p
The entrence will be animated like the demon, heres a rendered test I did a while back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version