Author Topic: Need OpenGL 1.2  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Aphil

• Proud Canadian
Hello little friends I got Launcher.exe to work but now it says I need OpenGL 1.2... I have 1.1 but everytime I try to do a search for 1.2 it gives me all these random usless things. So if anyone can put it in a zip or w/e and post it as an attachment that would be GREAT :)

P.S I know you can us Direct 3D but I prefer to use OpenGl since D3D isn't supported much.
Officially fixed FSO. No more errors! Thanks to all who helped. Will play multiplayer anytime!

Update your video drivers, that should give you opengl 1.2
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Aphil

• Proud Canadian
Noob question but How? :P
Officially fixed FSO. No more errors! Thanks to all who helped. Will play multiplayer anytime!

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
First find out who makes your video card or motherboard if it's built in.  Also get the model number preferably off the card but you might be able to go off of the drivers currently installed.  Go to their website and download the latest drivers.  Install them.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Aphil

• Proud Canadian
Ok I updated the drivers but now Direct 3D works better then GL Lolz Well Direct 3D for me! I am officially bug free and can play SCP!!!! WOOT