Author Topic: ChristianU2Uber  (Read 13230 times)

Offline iamzack

Arguments for religion usually are...

fixed
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Poor kid, didn't have a clue what he started. When I was at that age, stating something controversial could get me a few grins and weird looks. Now half of the world is after him, lol.

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Me thinks the evolutionists on HLP need to evolve.  :p
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Poor kid, didn't have a clue what he started. When I was at that age, stating something controversial could get me a few grins and weird looks. Now half of the world is after him, lol.
He obviously didn't/has no concept of cause and effect. After changing my opinion about him based on Doc1977s vid and sending him a long message about how I don't think that at his current state he has the life experience nor knowledge about the issue to attempt to convert people en mass over the internet he replies with an unrelated message about a damn food slicer I commented on. If I was 12 I don't think I would've had the balls to
A) Video myself talking about something controversial
B) Say anything even slightly off the mark about Christianity (I was a devout Christian at the time). However at school we were taught to believe the evolution theory as fact and the creation theory as symbolism, which worked pretty well for me and still does at an age where I can actually understand it.

The thing is this kid's argument as kara said is very poor. You can tell he hasn't written a script, drafted this, had a mate watch it and provide feedback etc etc, very basic things if one of us wanted to make a video. The only time this is an exception really is when you want to start a V-Log, but I don't think very much of what usually happens to him constitutes him having sufficient matter to produce a V-Log.

Not just those though.

Raise your arms
You can do that cause you have free will
You have free will cause God gave it to you.

Pretty **** really.

That got me up in arms against him when I watched it going a while without sleep (which I'm doing so again now.... currently running at 4 hours sleep). It's almost definite to me he was raised in a Fundamentalist Christian household, where that kind of thing was probably taught and believed as fact, which as a Man/Boy/Child of Science saddens me. Even at an Anglican School I was taught/inclined to believe from the first day not to believe the Bible as 100% complete fact (although there IS fact in some/most parts), and in particular, Genesis was written by men who needed/wanted some kind of creation story (or that's how it was explained in fourth grade), it was most definetely not written by God himself. One other thing people have brought up, is where the hell are his parents? Surely, if I was 12 and the whole internet hated me I would most definitely cry myself to sleep and slip into fits of depression and rage, which his parents must obviously pick up on. And from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9KcQtLHN7Y it sounds a bit like he's prone to explosions of rage... but then again, who wasn't when they were 12?

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR

fixed

You mean broken don't you? You're not very good at fixing things.

And frankly, any argument made for you continuing to breathe is also rubbish.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.

fixed

Since when has amusement been a bad argument for justifying someone like her :P Ask Turambar, he can think of some more

Offline iamzack

fixed

Ironically, I argue this just about everyday. Turambar disagrees muchly.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I'd be less disturbed by this if it weren't clear that all the "comments" weren't as a result of the kid's age.

Well actually, if an adult presented the same info, he might be laughed at more given how... "poor" it is.

Obviously though, all of the responses weren't due solely to his lackluster arguments.

True. But mine was :P

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I'd be less disturbed by this if it weren't clear that all the "comments" were as a result of the kid's age.

Well actually, if an adult presented the same info, he might be laughed at more given how... "poor" it is.

Obviously though, all of the responses weren't due solely to his lackluster arguments.

EDIT: Er, wait. I think I screwed up my first sentence with all of the negatives I used.
EDIT2: There, I think I fixed it.

...Ghost post mark 2?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
UPDATE: Apparently ChristianU2Uber deleted his account?

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Okay, how bout I replace Forcing with Moulding, because that's what he's said himself he's set out to do. But a good point is that by watching the video, you're basically inviting him to do what he said he'd do. Although as Kara said, christianu2uber has a poor, poor argument. BTW his comments are just reflecting the same language used against him (Doctripp), but at least he makes valid points like an adult.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
UPDATE: Apparently ChristianU2Uber deleted his account?

Looks like it.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Yeah

http://partyvan.info/wiki/Scott_Parsons

That's good for a laugh, but.... I wonder how his psychological health is faring?

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Yeah, I'm guessing it's a fake though. He's not from Ukraine...

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
He obviously didn't/has no concept of cause and effect. After changing my opinion about him based on Doc1977s vid and sending him a long message about how I don't think that at his current state he has the life experience nor knowledge about the issue to attempt to convert people en mass over the internet he replies with an unrelated message about a damn food slicer I commented on. If I was 12 I don't think I would've had the balls to
A) Video myself talking about something controversial
B) Say anything even slightly off the mark about Christianity (I was a devout Christian at the time). However at school we were taught to believe the evolution theory as fact and the creation theory as symbolism, which worked pretty well for me and still does at an age where I can actually understand it.

The thing is this kid's argument as kara said is very poor. You can tell he hasn't written a script, drafted this, had a mate watch it and provide feedback etc etc, very basic things if one of us wanted to make a video.
Well that's how it used to be, in the old world. Now, since all you need is an internet connection + a webcam, you could be broadcasting within minutes from the moment of inspiration. Being that easy it will also happen a lot, and only more in future. It was the same a decade ago, except back then you could shout and ***** all you wanted and it was still nearly impossible to get any publicity outside your immediate neighborhood (unless you started to hurt people).  So.. what follows is we'll be wasting more of our lives listening and commenting to crap that's irrelevant to us anyway, and in the process make many stupid and innocent things grow to ridiculous proportions - some of them *made* harmful through this process :doubt:

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
Me thinks the evolutionists on HLP need to evolve.  :p

evolution works through sex though

BADA-TSHH
lol wtf

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The people who are eating him aren't exactly in the right, but this guy really needs to learn that the internet is kind of similar to the real world: It's not all wonderful and filled with happiness. There are evil people and evil things out there. Going onto the internet and being a twit is like pulling down your pants in public, really.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

I'm not making any further warnings about personal attacks on this thread.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I'm going to lock this thread, it's not really serving a purpose any more.

Trashman, that was a really stupid and inconsiderate thing to say, regardless whether you meant it as an argument or as a threat.