Author Topic: FIRST  (Read 33518 times)

Offline Nuclear1

This thread is amazing
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline iamzack

WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Nuclear1

Noth cakalakians aren't amazing
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline iamzack

iam

beee

wot

not frst
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline iamzack

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline Nuclear1

Offline iamzack

/b/ for hlp!

chief1983: hi Fury
chief1983: yeah you most make an update
chief1983: hlp is down so I want do it for your tester
blowfish: !hlp
BotenAnna: i want do it for your tester
BotenAnna: ~ woutersmits
blowfish: :D
redsniper: :O

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
Hoi why don't we just move the irc here, seems to work ok for me.
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline Nuclear1

Bring potato chips

Offline blowfish

Offline iamzack

Offline blowfish

Offline iamzack

Offline iamzack

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline Nuclear1

HEY!!! :mad:  I SAID IT FARST!!!
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS