Author Topic: "Failed to Read Flag File"  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
"Failed to Read Flag File"
I've sent a friend of mine all he needs to get SCP going, including the latest CVS builds and the launcher and stuff.
But he gets an that error (failed to read flag file) when selecting the exe through the launcher.

Any ideas?

Offline Shade

Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Re: "Failed to Read Flag File"
Woo! I'm blind!

Offline Shade

Re: "Failed to Read Flag File"
The hardest things to find are often right under your nose :p
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.