General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Battuta's Guide to Finding Your First (Or Next!) Campaign

<< < (4/23) > >>

Goober5000:
Good thread. :yes:  I'm very interested in seeing what becomes of the "more to come later" sections.

Also, I would add Awakenings to the list of good FS1-era campaigns to play.  It has mods, it has a good story (albeit incompatible with ST, ST:R, or FS2), and it's fun.  It was the very first campaign I played after finishing retail FS1.

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: Nuke on April 25, 2012, 10:54:02 pm ---can you also give each mod a doneness rating?

i want to play some of those mods, but i dont really have the time to track each one's progress, and i really dont want to play incomplete mods or betas.

--- End quote ---

These mods are all complete and released, except, I guess, Diaspora

MatthTheGeek:
I suggest you put a (WIP) after the non-released mods like Diaspora, and let people assume that the mods that don't have the (WIP) rating are released. Also, where is FotG ?

EDIT: also, I notice a significant lack of Ridiculous and FS3 Search for Bosh in the "I need to relax! Give me something funny." section. Maaaaaybe even SGWP2 :p

EDIT2: what about adding links to relevant release threads ?

Killer Whale:
2 Genrole Batman. U = Awsum. Sawly kneaded alot thred. Afta fin, P.L.S. stick-y admods.

karajorma:
I'd add Beyond the Red Line's Demo. It might be short but it's still playable. I'd also mention that both it and Diaspora are based on BSG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version