General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Props to Passionate Community + Shameless Stream Plugging

<< < (98/163) > >>

Pobaxi:
Sent you a PM to the missing soundtrack from todays stream.
The killing dentists episode.

redmagejoe:
I'm very pleased to announce that I've been a busy bee working with HTML and CSS to improve the readability of the chatbox on all videos, and made a rather fancy waiting room for a non-FreeSpace series in the channel's future.

:)

CT27:

--- Quote from: redmagejoe on July 30, 2022, 07:42:00 pm ---Sounds good to me.

--- End quote ---

I started my test playthrough of TBG a few days ago on MVPs 4.6.5 and FSO 22.0 (so far so good).

However today I noticed FSO 22.2 and MVPs 4.6.6 were released today.  Since you said it's okay to continue on FS0 22.0 (and from the release notes MJN posted in the 4.6 thread it doesn't look like that will change anything for TBG) I'm going to continue on the path I'm on. 

May I make one more request:
As I said before, Herkie made TBG different than AFR...some parts people have found more complicated.  Like I said to you a while back, I'd like to send some advice before hand that will help.  However, I'll be relatively busy with family stuff the next few weeks.  Assuming my test playthrough of the latest TBG update (while using 4.6.5 MVPs and FSO 22.0) goes well and there are no gamebreaking errors...would you mind doing TBG no earlier than around mid/late September (I'd be ready to give writeups then)?  (Of course if doing other campaigns ahead of that pushes it back into October or something that'd be okay too).

redmagejoe:
It may be much later than that. I've actually tentatively planned to do Warmachine, and then take a brief break from FreeSpace content to play Final Fantasy VII and come back to FreeSpace fresh. I've also set October stream slots aside for horror games (F.E.A.R., Amnesia: The Dark Descent, SOMA).

After that I can think about wiggling AFR2 into an earlier time slot.

CT27:
No problem.  Next time I talk to Herkie on FB I'll tell him November-December then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version