Author Topic: A WoD dev blog  (Read 422661 times)

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
WoD2 is canceled? Where did you hear that? I don't think this was a reliable source, since it doesn't seem to be canceled. Or do you mean something else?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
WoD2 is canceled? Where did you hear that? I don't think this was a reliable source, since it doesn't seem to be canceled. Or do you mean something else?

uh dude, spoon announced it here in this thread

Offline Lorric

There:

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=1662265;topic=74794.360

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Your link redirects me to "post" screen in which I'm supposed to quote myself. :) My guess is that your browser didn't refresh the adress in the bar.

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
Technically it's not cancelled, just delayed.

Offline Lorric

Your link redirects me to "post" screen in which I'm supposed to quote myself. :) My guess is that your browser didn't refresh the adress in the bar.

Tch. It's near the bottom of page 14.

EDIT: How strange, it does the same for me too. The url certainly worked when I took it.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Ah, that. This can hardly be considered canceling, despite Spoon he called it. It's very seriously delayed, but not abandoned. Now I know what NexusCron was talking about. Sorry for offtopic, I need to check the forums more often.

Elves suck too much to make their ships explode properly-- sorry I promised I'd keep this off the wod boards. Sad to see episode 2 ran aground, it seems like all we've had this year are cancellations.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Elves suck too much to make their ships explode properly-- sorry I promised I'd keep this off the wod boards. Sad to see episode 2 ran aground, it seems like all we've had this year are cancellations.
Have you missed the epic Blue Planet update in preparation for Act 3 of War in Heaven?  Sure, some things got canceled, but since Spoon's promised an even better version of Wings of Dawn with every aspect improved upon I'm not particularly angry about the indefinite delay for WoD 2.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

There have not been many releases this year, at least from my perspective.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Flak

I suppose the delay was merely a setback? Just like elves you see, every time they faces a failure, it was 'merely a setback' you see.

Offline Legate Damar

• Hail Cardassia!
I suppose the delay was merely a setback? Just like elves you see, every time they faces a failure, it was 'merely a setback' you see.

This is also official Cardassian policy...

Offline -Norbert-

I think that's called "learning from your mistakes" here on Earth.... though WoD is definately not a mistake!

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
I'm going to assume the AI is totally clueless when it tries to use it. :p
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
That video showcases that the engine needs some kind of audio pitch randomizer (Not sure if that's the proper term). That aside, Lord Dakkalus is pleased by all the Dakkasy.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Now all we need is the original Battlestations playing and my life will be complete.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Legate Damar

• Hail Cardassia!
How to make multi-locking missiles? Scripting or new table option?

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
    • Minecraft
Read about reboot. That actually sounds like a great idea! Good luck, and I look forward to this one.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
that was awesome.
el hombre vicio...