Author Topic: Sandwich's, Su-tehp's and GalacticEmperor's trip to NYC  (Read 9521 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Sandwich's, Su-tehp's and GalacticEmperor's trip to NYC
The actress who plays Mystique is a professional supermodel, AFAIK.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Yeah but she's hardly a household name. Neither is Famke Jansen, or Kristanna Loken, or Kiera Nightly, or a metric fuck-load of others.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline TheCelestialOne

• Man of Exceptional Taste
Originally posted by an0n
Neither is Famke Jansen

Just a few she played in:

X-Men 2
I-Spy
X-Men
House on Haunted Hill
The Faculty
Deep Rising
Snitch
GoldenEye
Relentless IV: Ashes to Ashes
"I also like to stomp my enemies, incite rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening my battle aura."

~Supporter of the The Babylon Project~

Like Babylon 5? Like Star Trek? Like science fiction? Go HERE

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by TheCelestialOne

Just a few she played in:

X-Men 2 DUH!
I-Spy WTF?
X-Men Meh.
House on Haunted Hill That was a piece of crap
The Faculty Eh? Was she the teacher?
Deep Rising What?
Snitch What?
GoldenEye Really?
Relentless IV: Ashes to Ashes You made that one up, right?

If you'd asked anyone before X-Men came out "Who the **** is Famke Jansen?" you'd have been hard-pressed to find someone who actually knew.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline TheCelestialOne

• Man of Exceptional Taste
Originally posted by an0n

If you'd asked anyone before X-Men came out "Who the **** is Famke Jansen?" you'd have been hard-pressed to find someone who actually knew.

Not really... but maybe its because shes Dutch. So she is pretty known here :D
"I also like to stomp my enemies, incite rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening my battle aura."

~Supporter of the The Babylon Project~

Like Babylon 5? Like Star Trek? Like science fiction? Go HERE

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Interestingly enough, she was Xenia Onnatop in Goldeneye. You know, the bad chick who strangles people with her theighs? ;7
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
That was her...?! Damn. Evil b10tch
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Black Ace

• The Traveler
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
I hereby proclaim that anyone who takes a trip and meets with fellow HLP-ers must post all about it in the forum, especially pictures.

This is the most enjoyable reading I've seen in some time now, and aside from being SLIGHTLY hijacked here at the end, very good stuff...

My favorite part is GE holding the sign with HLP on it, looking all lost in such a big world... ;)
Staff Member,Hard Light Productions

Creator / Project Coordinator:The Perfect Storm

Black Ace 2.1a - "I've been beyond the rim... and back!"

Offline JR2000Z

i'm going to NYC in mid-august for a day or so. havent been there since '96.

hehe, my brother was intervied by katie couric while we were there. lucky little....;)
I finally destoryed the Shivan armada and all I got was this lousy T shirt.

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
Originally posted by Knight Templar
Interestingly enough, she was Xenia Onnatop in Goldeneye. You know, the bad chick who strangles people with her theighs? ;7

she didn't look too good in it, tho. scorupco looked a lot hotter.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Originally posted by Black Ace
My favorite part is GE holding the sign with HLP on it, looking all lost in such a big world... ;)

I could imagine people were looking at him thinking he didn't know how to spell 'HeLP'... ;)
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
:lol:
Habeeb it...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
curious, tho, Su, did you call each other by your real names or your HLP names? :D

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
They just called each other Larry, Curly and Moe.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Originally posted by Unknown Target
curious, tho, Su, did you call each other by your real names or your HLP names? :D

I called Sandwich by his HLP name when it was just the four of us; when we were in front of his parents, I called him "Michael." Although I did slip up once and call him "Sandwich" in front of his parents while he was in the next room. For some odd reason, they laughed when I called him that...:blah:

As for GalacticEmperor, I just called him "GE."

I didn't know that Sandwich's brother Jed sometimes posts here under the handle "Splinter" until later, so I just called him "Jed."

Yo, Sandwich! When are you going to post that pic of me with my graduation present? ;7 :D

And I knew I wasn't going to look very photogenic in that ESB pic; In almost every pic of me, my eyes always wind up looking lopsided... :doubt:

EDIT: it is now 24 hours since I walked out of hell and finished the bar exam!!! WOOT!!!!

And now I get a well-deserved vacation for the entire month of August. And with a little luck, I'll be able to spend the fall and winter (from September to January) in Argentina with all the fine-looking women...;7 :D :thepimp:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2003, 03:28:35 pm by 387 »
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by Su-tehp
I'll be able to spend the fall and winter (from September to January) in Argentina with all the fine-looking women...;7 :D :thepimp:

They like 'em lop-sided, eh?

And dude, it's not that noticable, really.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Su-tehp
And now I get a well-deserved vacation for the entire month of August. And with a little luck, I'll be able to spend the fall and winter (from September to January) in Argentina with all the fine-looking women...;7 :D :thepimp:
Are you going to visit Mister Sticks?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Erm...doesn't sticks live in brazil? Or am i just rambling?
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
I live in Brazil, but it's relatively close to Argentina (a few hours drive), depending on where he's going to stay there. :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
hey, if anyone comes down to the carribean for a vacation, make sure to visit me ;)