Author Topic: Problem with Abandon Hope  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Ekardia

Problem with Abandon Hope
  Everything seems to be working fine up until the point where the Hades is supposed to jump out, it's engines don't come back online and it just sits there.  Haven't dealt with any other issues during the campaign.  I've tried running the most recent nightly build, and the fix in the other Abandon Hope thread but nothing has worked.

Here's the debug log.

http://pastebin.com/dfpvk9Kd

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....
Re: Problem with Abandon Hope
This sounds bad....  Anyone else have any insight?

Code: [Select]
WARNING: "For ship 'GTD Hades', detail level mismatch (POF needs 4)" at ship.cpp:7989
Allocating space for at least 33 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 200 is now available (33 in-use).
WARNING: "Invalid subobj_num or model_num in subsystem 'enginesupleft' on ship type 'GTD Hades'. Not linking into ship!  (This warning means that a subsystem was present in the table entry and not present in the model it should probably be removed from the table or added to the model.)" at ship.cpp:4780
WARNING: "Invalid subobj_num or model_num in subsystem 'enginesupright' on ship type 'GTD Hades'. Not linking into ship!  (This warning means that a subsystem was present in the table entry and not present in the model it should probably be removed from the table or added to the model.)" at ship.cpp:4780
WARNING: "Invalid subobj_num or model_num in subsystem 'enginesdownleft' on ship type 'GTD Hades'. Not linking into ship!  (This warning means that a subsystem was present in the table entry and not present in the model it should probably be removed from the table or added to the model.)" at ship.cpp:4780
WARNING: "Invalid subobj_num or model_num in subsystem 'Enginesdownright' on ship type 'GTD Hades'. Not linking into ship!  (This warning means that a subsystem was present in the table entry and not present in the model it should probably be removed from the table or added to the model.)" at ship.cpp:4780
WARNING: "Invalid subobj_num or model_num in subsystem 'engine' on ship type 'GTD Hades'. Not linking into ship!  (This warning means that a subsystem was present in the table entry and not present in the model it should probably be removed from the table or added to the model.)" at ship.cpp:4780

EDIT:  What executable are you using, Ekardia?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It looks like s/he has regular MediaVPs mixed in with the FSPort MediaVPs folder. I bet that's screwing stuff up.

Offline Ekardia

It looks like s/he has regular MediaVPs mixed in with the FSPort MediaVPs folder. I bet that's screwing stuff up.

That was apparently the problem.  Thanks.