Author Topic: Another ingame wallpaper!  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Lynx

Another ingame wallpaper!
I hope you don't mind me posting that here, Starman.

Originally posted by Starman01
Hello Folks,

I was a little bored this evening, and then I remembered someone requested a battle-wallpaper. Well, it is not really a battle, but shortly before one

Note that all you see in this picture is from ingame-screenshots (no kidding :) ), only the fleet and the fighters were two different ones and I merged them later. They perspective may be not perfect, but for half a hours of work I thought it is worth posting. (I hope the title is correct grammar). The lights on the ship look way better ingame, but some of them get lost when making the screenshot.

Enjoy :

I hope you would be  bored more often after seing this! :D

And if I was that Hellcat pilot, I'd turn around on the spot and hit the afterburners:p

« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 01:36:30 pm by Starman01 »
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set fire to him and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Viper61

I love it . . . but seeing the situation, I think the title should be "Showing no brains!"  :D

C-ya

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
You have to positiv influence your recruits :) , and you don't know what is behind the hellcat, outside the wallpaper, maybe a big confed-fleet !

(However, while making that I had more the feeling of a stranded hellcat-pilot, lost in space and going to fight his final battle and die
without any fear)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.