Announcements > Announcements

HLP Forum Re-kajiggering - Phase 1

<< < (2/24) > >>

Spoon:
Had to fight Goober tooth and nail for it... worth it.

--- Quote from: JSRNerdo on April 04, 2017, 08:51:15 pm ---You shut your nerd mouth axem I have a BRILLIANT avatar

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: CKid on April 04, 2017, 08:58:12 pm ---ok

--- End quote ---
Nice.

Axem:
I just want to say Goober was supportive of the idea after all the points and posts were made in the end. I recognize that it can be hard to see long standing traditions change, so let's not drag anyone in the mud because of it.

(Keep the good avatars coming, people!)

Thisisaverylongusername:
Eh, this one is kinda bland, but I like it.

Black Wolf:
Weird not to see the admin avatars anymore, but I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly enough.

I'm far more interested in seeing how/if the new forums get used, in particular the releases forum. For my part, I'm probably going to want to continue to put Frontlines ship releases into the Frontlines forum, since nobody seemed keen on the idea of merging project forums, but a double post link to the release thread is probably a good call. Will there be any drawing in of recent release threads to populate the new forum?

Axem:
Yes, a double link in the forum will be fine. Or even just a thread that's just a link to your original release thread is fine too. Tomorrow I'll post the guidelines for using those forums.

But I will be organizing a sort of push to move as many release threads to the right forums. If anyone is interested in helping, post here or PM me! (This is sort of a first try at the HLP aide thing too). Hopefully we'll be able to get a good number of them so the forums are useful to people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version