Announcements > Announcements

HLP Newsletter - May 2017

(1/2) > >>

Axem:
May I have a moment to tell you about the good HLP News?

X3N0-Life-Form:
Hat's off to asarium/m|m for the bug squashing-spree and the dynamic SEXP thing. I guessed he was going to be #1, I didn't realise it would be by that much :)

"Sense of scale" huh, this should be interesting.

Novachen:
I have to say, that i am somewhat a little disappointed, that my translation patch for BtA was not even mentioned :(

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Novachen on May 04, 2017, 03:14:08 am ---I have to say, that i am somewhat a little disappointed, that my translation patch for BtA was not even mentioned :(

--- End quote ---

Indeed, we get so little localisation effort in the community that Novachen's deserves a mention.

Thanks for the shutout ... but you consistently pick what I consider the least interesting parts of my text-only previews  :)

But you could have warned me of the error I made when transferring that bit from my handwritten notes (there is an additional apostrophy in the first sentence) - it is going to start the debate about my english-skills all over again  :D

--- Quote ---This month's theme is going to be…  Sense of scale

--- End quote ---

Got to nick MitoPL's settings then, I got some shots that would look just appropriate  :nod:

Axem:

--- Quote from: Novachen on May 04, 2017, 03:14:08 am ---I have to say, that i am somewhat a little disappointed, that my translation patch for BtA was not even mentioned :(

--- End quote ---

As am I. :( I'm very sorry about that, I'll add it to the newsletter later today when I get a chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version