FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

[RELEASE] Shepherds

<< < (8/10) > >>

Colt:

--- Quote from: CT27 on May 25, 2022, 07:03:41 pm ---Out of curiosity, are you the same 'Colt' that's been participating in IllFatedGaming's (aka Redmagejoe) Youtube playthrough/commentary on Aftermath:  Reboot?

--- End quote ---
:D

ryanchealth:
Giving this one a try but how do you change Transponder Frequency in the first mission?

Colt:

--- Quote from: ryanchealth on June 04, 2022, 12:42:30 pm ---Giving this one a try but how do you change Transponder Frequency in the first mission?

--- End quote ---
Check Options>Controls>Misc and go down until you see "(Multiplayer) Observer Zoom to Target", and it'll be whatever key you have setup for it. I goofed on making sure the game display what key the player has binded for it, but I plan to get this fixed.  :yes:

ryanchealth:
Awesome!  Thank you!  I really miss Space-Sims from the 90's and Early 2000's.  These new MMO's get so boring without a story!

Mobius:
I've just finished it.  :)

Congratulations, Colt, for delivering yet another exquisite campaign - you found the right balance between many things, both in terms of gameplay and storytelling, and your solo-work does really deserve some credit. I don't want to spoil anything in this post, so I'll be rather vague with respect to one of the things that impressed me the most in Shepherds: I really like how you described, portrayed and managed a certain Shivan ship that quickly gained and maintained the role of villain throughout the campaign. Definitely not something we see every day in the vast realm of fan-made FreeSpace projects.  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version