Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Inferno

Life of project

<< < (2/3) > >>

starlord:
Things are still being done in series resurrecta it seems, which is arguably inferno lore.

Maybe after a hiatus and some new blood things could prop up again… hopefully.

CT27:
This was one of the very first mods I played back in 2003.  I was real excited when Nostos was announced in 2013 and was hopeful we could see how things ended.  Sorry to hear this news (some have mentioned SR, I'll definitely play the next release of that though I probably rather would have seen Nostos 2...Nyc's stuff is good so I'll play what ever campaigns he releases).

Nyctaeus (or any other members of the Nostos team), do you think we could at least get a big Nostos plot dump so we can learn what would have happened in parts 2-4?

Nyctaeus:
At some point we're planning to dump pretty playable, reworked Act 1 with several, completed Act 2 missions. So far I slowly release assets the team made for Inferno, and currently planning something big with Admiral Nelson.

Also Inferno has a nature of being resurrected from time to time. Last time was Faceman's initiative the rest of the team attached to. Such events are not impossible in the future. Current state of the project is caused by Faceman being too occupied by irl issues to continue the project, and several other members being tired by the project.

starlord:
Hopefully that will be the case and it’ll be resurrected with new blood.

The work of Nostos is really impressive and it would be a shame to let it end here. In any case, thanks to anyone involved.

CT27:

--- Quote from: Nyctaeus on May 17, 2022, 06:41:31 am ---At some point we're planning to dump pretty playable, reworked Act 1 with several, completed Act 2 missions. So far I slowly release assets the team made for Inferno, and currently planning something big with Admiral Nelson.

Also Inferno has a nature of being resurrected from time to time. Last time was Faceman's initiative the rest of the team attached to. Such events are not impossible in the future. Current state of the project is caused by Faceman being too occupied by irl issues to continue the project, and several other members being tired by the project.

--- End quote ---

That's good to hear that's not impossible this project could continue someday.  If it is decided someday though that it won't get completed, I hope we do get a plot dump so we can see how things end.

Thanks for all the work on this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version