Author Topic: problem (or user error)  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
problem (or user error)
For some very strange reason, I get an unrecognized command line parameter warning when I try to run FS Open. The launcher is pointed to the correct exe. The frame rate counter works ok.

I am using version 4.0 of the launcher and the newest build (this also happened with the INF build). Can anyone please help me?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Which command line parameter is it?

-htl has been removed for more recent builds, since HT&L is enabled by default.
-C

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
It was ht&l. I didn't know it was enabled by default. Thanks.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key