Author Topic: Drums of War 2 - Beta Test  (Read 1601 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Drums of War 2 - Beta Test
The second campaign of the "Drums of War" TRILOGY is about to break into beta testing
There should  be no major tweaks to be done (but you never now); also anyone would have to spell-check the missions (I tend to overlook my own mistakes)

any one who would volunteer to for this beta test?

ps. Today I got the marks from my final exams at school !!! I've passed all four exams  :) :) :) (although I've could done better, esspecially with my two science subjects :blah: )
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline hamaxp

• vieteri kemu.jpg
Re: Drums of War 2 - Beta Test
me me i want to beta test  :D
i am so noob

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
I'd be glad to beta test.  I can also do the spelling and grammer check
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Me too, obviously. :D
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
okay ...
check your PM inboxes for details
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."