Author Topic: ...  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Meh. This is why I don't do people.

WIP, supposed to come out to be a slightly more cyberpunky version of the agents from Syndicate (think Giger's Alien with reinforced steel casing and a lot of guns), but I don't think I'm gonna finish it. Spent two days on it, then took another look and the tommy gun I'd spent fifteen minutes on as an accessory is better.

Ah well...

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
I'd have to agree with you. The tommy gun looks quite awesome (can't see much of it at this resolution), whereas the person/thing looks, eh, iffy at best.

Oh well. Try again?
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Nah, just give up and start hitting up people for a trade again.

Ah well.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Next thread you do with some innane title is going to get deleted.  It's gotten old.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
"Inane"? It's a good sight less lame than most here.

At any rate, it's not like I need more in the art forum. I'm sure there are people whose threads you can lock for better reason on the internals or something.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Possibly.

As for the title, it is inane.

[q]Without contents; empty; void of sense or intelligence; purposeless; pointless; characterless; useless[/q]
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
In sharp contrast to "This time it's for real" and "Render... as you might have expected".

Lots of titles are pointless. Mine are a celebration of pointlessness. They turn being pointless into an art form! And, after all, this is the art forum.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2003, 01:29:03 am by 262 »

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
:lol: you have a point :D
btw, the hands are (seem?) nice
SCREW CANON!

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
The hands are the "WIP" bit. I didn't make them, they're placeholders so I could properly position the fingers. The actual hands are a bit more like the ones from Edward Scissorhands, without most of the blades. Big, metal, and nasty-looking. Which was supposed to be what the entire thing looked like, but I manifestly botched that, so I'm throwing it in.